- About Us
- School Report Card
- School Supply List
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
The first day of school will be on Thursday, August 8. Class starts promptly at 8:10 am and ends at 3:10 pm. To begin and end school in the safest way possible, please note the following:
- Students that are tardy to school must sign in at the main office.
- All students that will be considered "car riders" (dropped off & picked up at school) will unload and load at the east end of the building near the teacher parking lot.
- Only students that are on crutches or in a wheel chair will be permitted to be dropped off and picked up at the bus loading area (in front of the school).
- For safety reasons, students are not to be dropped off or picked up at the gym, behind the building or at the agriculture building.
- Car Riders will exit only at the east entrance/exit
- Students that drive to school will enter and exit only at the main office (unless they have an Ag or Hort class at the end of the day)
- Students may congregate in the lower hall and cafeteria only in the mornings.
- Students are not permitted upstairs, in classrooms, in the gym or in the auditorium until the bell rings at 8:05 to report to 1st period
- At the end of the day, students need to follow the procedures below in leaving the school campus:
- Student Drivers:
- Need to exit building as soon as possible and leave the campus. Students will not be permitted to loiter in the hallways.
- Due to safety precautions, student drivers are not permitted to loiter in the parking lot
- Please observe the stop sign and line at the end of the driveway. Student drivers must yield to buses and cars leaving the campus.
- Students Riding a Bus:
- Need to report to the cafeteria before 3:15 pm. Students will not be permitted to loiter in the hallways.
- Students need to sit down and remain quiet so that students may hear their bus when it is called.
- A couple of buses arrive on campus at 3:10. Students riding those buses need to exit the building at the main office promptly and board the bus.
- Car Riders:
- Need to gather at the east end of the building where they were dropped off as soon as possible. Parents/Guardians will be in line to pick up, therefore students will need to report to the east end of the building as soon as possible to prevent delay and disrupting the flow of traffic.
- Will not be allowed to exit the building at the main entrance/exit or any other entrances/exits.
- Student Drivers:
Thursday, August 8, 2019