April 24 – Football
- Semifinals at local sites
May 1 – Football
- Finals at local sites
Football: For state semifinals, there will be a 500 ticket limit per event, with a 250 split ticket limit per school. Each school will receive access codes for all 250 tickets. Any unclaimed tickets will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 6:00 pm.
There will be a 500 ticket limit per event for state finals again, with a 250 split ticket limit per school. Each school will receive access codes for all 250 tickets. Any unclaimed tickets will go on sale to the general public on April 28, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
The convenience fee for each ticket is $1 plus 5% of the price of the ticket. $10 tickets will be $11.50.
- Click the link in the email and follow the prompts. It's a straightforward process. Here's a one-minute video to see how it's done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZqTY5d6Bg
How many tickets can be purchased?
- When there is a public sale, fans will only be able to buy TWO tickets per transaction.
How do spectators view their purchased tickets?
- They can click "View Tickets" in their emailed receipt, sign in to their Go Fan account, or open in the GoFan app. For the fastest entry into the game, fans should pull up their tickets before reaching the gate. Here is another one-minute video that can be given to fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Xhso4QobA
- Yes, purchased tickets are transferable to children, spouse, family, or anyone else via text, email, or copy a link. See the end of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Xhso4QobA
Can tickets be purchased after the start of the game?
- Yes, as long as the game isn't a sellout.
What if a game is canceled?
- Ticket buyers will receive a 100% refund on the price of the ticket and the convenience fee. To receive a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email used to purchase the ticket(s), and the event for which you bought a ticket(s).
- The ticket holder will show the ticket taker a digital ticket on his/her phone. Ticket gate folks will have the fan click the green “Validate” button and then see a big green checkmark to know the ticket is valid. There is an excellent one-minute video about the process -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22NNB8uuXE.
Can parents buy tickets at the gate?
- If there is a public sale AND if tickets are still available, it is effortless. Fans can go to GoFan.com on their phone, search for either school name, click on the event, and purchase the ticket.