We believe successful schools:
- Provide safe, healthy, and dynamic learning environments.
- Employ and retain highly qualified staff.
- Have a well-defined curriculum and programs that are aligned with state and national standards.
- Involve all stakeholders as partners.
- Respect all.
- Are accountable.
- Align budgets with priorities.
- Result from effective communication from and to every level.
- Engage and communicate with families.
- Provide opportunities for participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
We believe effective instruction:
- Is research-based.
- Assumes all children can learn.
- Meets the unique needs of each child.
- Prepares students for success.
- Educates the whole child.
- Elicits high performance consistent with abilities.